Credit Data Solutions helps clients grow their business with marketing and lead generation tools. We are here to help clients build their business with the latest and greatest tools including:
- Credit Data Prequal is a soft inquiry credit report from Experian and a FICO score. It is a simple-to-use, smart web page that lenders post to their website to turn consumers into borrowers.
- When used by consumers, Credit Data Prequal orders and delivers a single-bureau ExperianTM credit report and FICO Score.
- Credit Data Prequal posts a soft inquiry to the bureau so the consumer score will not be impacted. The returned credit report cannot be used as an application for credit, meaning that you will need to order a full hard-inquiry report when the borrower is ready to fill out a full loan application.
- The benefit of Credit Data Prequal is that the disclosures you normally would need to deliver such as Risk Based Pricing notice, Declination letter are not required saving time and hassle of not having to disclose an offer of credit when the borrower doesn’t prequalify.
- Prescreen is a compilation of Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion data to provide mortgage professionals with the best, prescreened mortgage lead generation products in the industry. Credit Data Solutions works with our clients to develop their marketing criteria and pulls information on potential customers, including income, debt, FICO Score, residence location, property type for our clients. Fresh, accurate data allows our clients to choose the best prospects and avoid making pre-approved offers to non-qualified potential borrowers.
- iScreenSM is an automated list fulfillment solution that offers the ability to directly access, target and secure accurate counts and generate FCRA-compliant marketing lists via the Internet. iScreenSM consists of an extract of Experian’s exclusive File OneSM consumer credit database.
- Retention Triggers enable our clients to retain targets by alerting credit grantors, as often as daily, of customers within a portfolio who have new trades or new inquiries.
- Prospect Triggers allow our clients to extend credit offers to consumers who are shopping for credit. This dramatically increases response rates to preapproved credit offers by reaching consumers at the precise time of credit shopping. With Experian’s Prospect TriggersSM, our clients can identify opportunities and make firm credit offers to qualified consumers.